Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2007

EGADS.


SERViCE WiTH A SMiLE by *Wennichelle on deviantART

Hey dudes, 'sup.
This is a Christmas gift that I made for one of my friends recently. This is the kind of stuff I usually draw outside of class... it's kind of weird, but I like it enough I guess. I use song lyrics a lot... this particular image has DMX lyrics in it. It's just what I was listening to at the time.

...Yeah. The watermark has my deviantART URL on there. I forgot to save this without the ugly watermark, so I apologize if it's distracting.
This really killed my colored pencils...

No comments:

Post a Comment