Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

RHHSART Student Blog Listings

Recently, I've been surprised at the amount of work done by students that I've never seen. I'd encourage you to create a blog account on Blogspot so that this will become a community for us to share comments with each other on an individual and relaxed basis. If for no other reason, I'd like for you to create one because I'm interested in your artistic talents.

You'll notice, to the right, that there is a space for student blog listings. In order for me to add you to this community, I ask that you create a blog using Blogspot in the following format:

rhhsart(first name)(last initial).blogspot.com --all with no spaces.
Example: rhhsartjohnd.blogspot.com

I hope that the format isn't too limiting and that you understand why.

Best,
Brandt

3 comments: