Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fibonacci with Color too!

Not only does the Fibonacci (Golden Mean) apply to composition and linear design, but it too can be applied to choosing colors. Clicking on the image below will take you to a PhiBar application designed by Michael Semprevivo. I downloaded it and it does simply choose your hues and tints for you. Obviously use discretion when downloading applications. So far I've had no problems.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy the program, it was written in Visual Basic and was used to prove my doctoral thesis work. It is virus free, and yes, very basic, if you need more function, my dear friend at Goldennumber.net has made a program called PhiMatrix which has a color portion based on my PhiBar code, with more commercial functionality.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete