Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I saw ELizabeths post and thought it was intresting so I googled "shadow art" and this is what I found!
This piece was done by Tim Noble and Sue Webster and it is titled HE/SHE. At first I just thought the shadows were of a man standing and a women crouching down but if you look closely the figures are actually peeing! haha

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME. And funny. Thats some ridiculous craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the artist chose to add more than what the picture is really needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art with a sense of humor makes it so much more interesting and awesome..

    ReplyDelete