Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Linda/Furiae/Enyala

Peronally this woman is my artist role model. This is the stuff I want to do, down to a T. I really admire her, and I'm always despairing that I will never be that good. I'll keep trying, though. ;)

Bio:
Linda Bergkvist is a Swedish illustrator and digital fantasy artist. Known as Enayla on several online art and gaming communities, Bergkvist is drawn towards illustrating dark fairy tales, focusing on the unnatural and unreal. She has been planning a dark fairy tales book that will feature her paintings, but has not yet announced when the book will be finished. Well known for her character skins made her a hugely popular creator for the Sims games.

No comments:

Post a Comment