Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

RAEART - Mixed Media


I recently subscribed to this guy on YouTube. I admire his style because it's unique and he becomes versatile, yet retains his own feel for every piece he does. I was drawn to this video because of the way he used spray paint. Since we've started our independent projects, I've really been interested in different techniques that you could use with spray paint and I thought it was interesting how this guy used spray paint as a base on his canvas and then built on it with oil pastels and acrylic (there might be other mediums used but those were the only three I really noticed). I hope this inspires someone other than me to do something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment