Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dropping in to drop and Idea

So I have newly found my love for collage and I want to share some ideals from it, and another thought along with this website as an example!
So basically in this serious of images the human body makes up these flower pieces. In any art work I believe that we all see something else in it. It may be literally or not, but I feel like this is such a huge concept of art that is just something that is known but never discussed or mentioned. Sometimes pieces have a purpose and others just don't and I found myself in that predicament today! So I guess what I am trying to understand is maybe there is no right way, we all have different perspectives?

No comments:

Post a Comment