Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Best Jewlery

I love this jewelry! I discovered some of this in a small art store in Beaufort, SC a year ago and was super excited when I found another store that had tons of this in San Francisco. This man makes molds out of plants and uses them to create jewelry. He has had an exhibit in the Smithsonian.

1 comment:

  1. Really, really cool. I love how it's natural stuff. My favorite are the fruit designs.

    ReplyDelete