Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Phil Hansen

Thanks Brandt. I will post some of my stuff in the near future, I have to go find it first. However, an AP Art friend of mine in NY introduced this artist (Phil Hansen) to me. Assuming I enclosed the link correctly, you should be directed to his website. What I really like about him is how he creates his stuff (for example one was created that depicts Jimi Hendrix, it's made out of hundreds of red, black, and white matches) There's a video that will show him creating each piece. Play with the website some and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment