Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

This Blog

This is such a great idea! I think that this has so much potential and I was sort of shocked to see that there are now a few posts going on. I will be sure to try and get more art students on this blog. It will be a good chance for us to communicate with other artist in RH. Good job Brandt on making a successful blog. I will be sure to keep involved.
Ps, I am new at this site and I would like someone to explain to me how I post images.

No comments:

Post a Comment