Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Foreshortening


The last project for seniors in Art III: 2D- Design focused on foreshortening. I really enjoyed working on this project and I really liked the idea of foreshortening. Making the foreground very detailed and the background dulled and blurred to create a mood or atmosphere with the viewer is a very powerful tool in creating art. I decided to look for other examples of foreshortening and I found this picture. I thought this was a good example because of the way the artist made the end of the log extremely detailed. It helps bring the viewer into the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment