Welcome Rock Hill area art students

This blog was created to allow casual conversations about the artwork that you have created and the artists who have influenced you. This will be an excellent place for you to display your art images and share your reactions. We can also share information about upcoming art events.


Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

COMBO a collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis (2 times loop)

I came across this YouTube video around the time it was originally posted, which was September 13, 2009, posted by the user "notblu". It is one of the largest, if not the largest, visual arts project I have ever seen. The video showcases an amazing amount of talent on the artist's part, as well as quite a bit of creativity and hard work. I can't even imagine how time-consuming this project was for them, nor the amount of organization and collaboration it took to produce such a thing. As well, the video itself is a piece of art, however, it does not quite relate to our class because it is not 2D Design. Anyways, I thought this video was perfect to share because every time I watch it, I discover something new and am inspired by it all over again. I am sure all of you will enjoy it as much as I did. Please click on the title of this post to view this video. The video is only one of many animation/art videos posted by the user "notblu". If you want to see the rest of their videos, you can find them at this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/notblu

No comments:

Post a Comment